The high pressure cleaner is used for daily cleaning of machinery, vehicles and buildings. Removes stubborn dirt, stains and other debris stuck to multiple surfaces.
These heavy-duty High Pressure Cleaners are capable of removing any kind of dirt:
• Algae off concrete constructions
• Paint and graffiti off walls
• Dust, dirt, soil & mud off floors
• Oil & grease off engines and other mechanical parts
• Dirt and salt deposits off ship decks
And with the option for use of accessories even many more jobs are to be dealt with:
• Wet sand-blasting
• Dispensing of soaps and chemicals
• Sludge pumping
• Extra long lances for hard to reach places
• Floor cleaning equipment
• Rotary brushes
• Low speed motor/pump unit.
• Non corrosive materials in pump, fittings & pipes.
• 3 fully ceramic pistons.
• Long life seals.
• Stainless steel valves.
• Built-in by-pass/safety-valve.
• Class F motor with overload protection.
• Inlet/outlet quick couplings.
• 3 wheels for easy transportation (front wheel w/brake).
• Easy access for service and maintenance.
• High durability due to low speed motor/pump unit.
• Pressure regulator for economical & environmental usage of water